Creepy girl

Let's start off by saying a HUGE hello to my latest follower!!!  Now at 598 only 2 away from the 600 mark!  woohooo :)

So I'm here this time to share with you a little creepy make... but not totally creepy either so that's why it's here and not on my other blog lol  I'm using the great Creepy girl 3 from PPinky Dolls Art.  I just found her so adorable with that little pet skeleton monkey... and just found the greatest sentiment to go with her from ginger House.  I mean... if this is not crazy walking with a skeleton pet... don't know what would be lol

So here's my card!
I used some papers from Studio G as well as a lot of left overs!  I used my curly Q border from Memory box and cut it because it's supposed to be one piece going down... 

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  
To make this card I followed this fabulous sketch:

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Moving along with the times - Sketch
  2. Left of center challenges - Anything goes with a dark theme - well I might be more LOC than dark... but still...
  3. A-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes
  4. Punk you girl - Anything goes
That's it for this post... but I still have more to share with you!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great project Vicky awesome coloring thanks for joining in at Punk You Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I didnt think she was that creepy till I saw what she was walking!!! Brilliant! Thank you for playing along with my sketch this fortnight on MAWTT, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Vicky. The green is just beautiful as is your coloring. Another company I did not know about. Will I ever have time to do cards for all these images I am buying...lol Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image! Love the card. Thanks for joining our Dark Themed Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! Just a fun card! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Vicky,, fabulous card. Love the image and great colours. Thank you so much for joining A Step In The Dark challenge this forthright. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, A fabulous project. . Thank you for joining http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/ this month. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic Vicky! Love your creativity, the colors and the way you have used all your colors to tie into one another. A very cool digi! Thanks for coming to show us your creation at Punk You Girl and Great Luck! Best, Samara DT and of course, your coloring is just out of this world! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway