Cute girl

Goodevening!  So how are you all?  Today was a busy Monday.  I had a lot of stuff to do at work... and then I needed to go with one of my boys to the doctor before he returns to school... ended up spending most of the afternoon... man.. that's long.

I really wanted to craft and still manage to do some... but as I got to my blog I noticed that I had lost a follower.  So sad when that happens.  Especially since the number was getting higher.  And now it went back down one :( well I hope the rest of you like my posting... I do post a lot lol but what can I say I really love crafting and find such peace of mind when I do!

Anyway I'm here to share with you a card that I made for a colleague's b-day that's coming up.  I had the pop up today at work... and then I discovered a great artist that I didn't know!  Yup another one!  Here's the link to the cute little digi Cute Girl it's from Zuri Vice President Jr.  And guess what?!?  They are having a DT call here.  So yes I will be trying my luck.  It's been too quiet with less DT work... and I really love working with specific artists :)

So here's my card for my colleague.  I really went all girly and sparkly on this one :)
The paper is from Momenta cardstock.  I also used some sparkly paper from DCWV - Latte cardstock... you don't see the shimmer but it's really sparkly.  I added a ribbon from my stash as well as a rhinestone buckle.  I used my new La la land heart ribbon corner dies to which I added a little pearl.  I used as well my large and small circle from Spellbinder and my crop-a-dile punch for the corners.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I'm pretty happy with my skin coloring!  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
So what do you think?  Is she cute?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Girly
  3. Come and get it challenge - Anything goes with a sentiment
  4. Creative corner challenges - Girly
  5. Crafty ribbons challenge - celebration with a ribbon
  6. Scrapbooker phd - 3 die cuts and a little sparkle - used 2 different type of circles and the la la land corners
  7. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Circles
That's it for tonight!  Hope you have a great night.

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs





 

Comments

  1. Lovely Card Vicky like the L/O thank you for joining in Whoopsi Daisy challenge and good luck Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and co-ordinates beautifully with the paper. Lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just so adorable, Vicky, and I love the buckle and ribbon! Nice bling and fab paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky this is cute and beautiful.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky! This image is just too sweet and I love your color choices. Now following, made up for that lost follower.. :) Thanks for playing along at Come and Get It. I hope you join us again next week ! ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, she is very cute, well done, Vicky! Many thanks to join us for Crafty Ribbons Challenge. Good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute you just get the most cutest images to color. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Vicky, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy, ggod luck with the DT call, did you know we have one at Whoopsi Daisy at the moment?. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute she is beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Attractive card! Thanks for joining us at  
    Digistamps4Joy.
    Hugs Berni (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a classy little card. Love it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vicky...your card is so sweet and your image is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card. Love the ribbon and ribbon charm. Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  14. She definitely is a cute girl. Love her dress, and you have colored her so well. The stamps is great - nice and crisp and darling on the pink. Thank you for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway