Dear birdies

Hello everyone!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far!  I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for the new set over at Create with TLC it's called Dear Nature letters.
For the card that I made I kept this really really CAS!  I had this fabulous paper from Momenta that I didn't want to cover up!  One of the sentiments from this set was just perfect for this!

I also added some hand made embellishments!  I made my own candy from Puny beads... but man oh man did that one little batch smell out the house... I really really need to use a small toaster oven instead... the fumes were nasty.  And of course not all beads melted... but I guess this is to be expected since it was my very 1st time around.  I'm still pretty happy with the result.
The paper that I used is from Momenta.  I used my Label 14 from spellbinder.  And of course my end made candy :)

Here's a closer look at the fabulous sentiment.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Hiding in my craftroom - Anything goes
  2. Suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge - Anything goes
That's it for now... not sure that I'll be back today... hopefully I'll get lots of DT work done!!!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a delightfully sweet card, Vicky! I love that whole set of sentiments. Gorgeous background paper and you're right, it is perfect with that sentiment. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, that paper is gorgeous and you were spot on with keeping it CAS. your card is the lovelier for keeping it simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!!! The background is purrfect for the sentiment! Thank you for joining Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway