Delicious Doodles - Anything goes - Aug 1

Hello everyone!  I'm here this time to share with you my latest make for Delicious Doodles.  Our challenge for you is still Anything goes but with a Delicious Doodles image!  It's pretty easy right especially since there are sooo many fabulous ones!

I decided to use the fabulous Rose-and-butterfly1 for my card!  I wanted to make a get well soon card in French.  I don't have a lot of those... And well they are always useful!

For this card I used some awesome papers from MME - Blush.  I used a stamp for the sentiment it fit perfectly!   I added a little ribbon from my stash and made a bow.  My last embellishment was some pearl flowers in the corners.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  You can't see it well but I used some stickles on the wings.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  2. Pennys challenges - anything goes
  3. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes

Hope you have a great Friday!  I'm still going to be back with more!  So if you have the time don't forget to come back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! Fab coloring and that bow is just magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky, so pretty and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. So vintage looking. Just a lovely card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - love the pink! Thanks for sharing with us as Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway