Delicious Doodles - Anything goes using a DD image

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles.  And it's again Anything goes so long as you use a Delicious doodle image.

I made my card while camping because I needed to thank some of our fabulous camping friends!  And for this I used the great image from Delicious Doodles Lily and butterfly.

The paper for this card is from Lakeside by Pebble and from Lucy's Crapshck from BBP.  I used an American craft ribbon.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the wings from the butterfly.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - any sentiment other than a b-day
  2. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there's one more to come :) And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Beautiful Vicky, love the colours you have used here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the color combo you have used and the DD image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Vicky! Love your color combo! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue and brown Vicky. Beautiful image. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...........the colors are amazing.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun lovely card. I love tiger lilies and those orange colors and touches of blue. great colors choices.. Fun and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card! love the oranges and teal together :) thank you for playing a long with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway