Digi bells blog post - Bell Horses

Hello!  It's the weekend.  So what are you up too?  Something crafty?  That's what I will be doing :) After the dreaded housework of course.  Anyway I'm here now to share with you a little inspiration card that I did for Digi bells dt and this time around I decided to make something more masculine so I used the super cute little digi Bell Horses.  I just think this little guy is sooooo cute!!!

So here's my card with this great image.

The paper that I used for this is from MME - Cowboy.  I used my nesting inverted squares from Quickutz.  I added a bow and ribbon from Simply fall ribbon.  I used some star buttons from my stash with some pure hemp twine from Dazzle it.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC and used a little American craft brad on it.

Here's a closer look at the super cute little cowboy that I colored with my copics isn't he just the cutest?!?  I want to pinch his little cheeks!!!  lol
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - Let's get krafty - use kraft paper or cardstock that's what I did :)
  2. Digitally sweet challenges - Guys only - I did use a lot of digital elements but it wasn't done just digitally...
  3. Southern girls challenge - It's all about texture
  4. Outlawz challenges - boys will be boys
  5. The male room challenge blog - seeing stars
  6. Cutie pie challenge - cute with buttons and bows
That's it for now!  There will be one more post on my blog today!  So hope you will come back for it!
And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is fabulous Vicky, it sure is beautifully coloured as always.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet image, Vicky! Love the little star buttons and that bow is marvelous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely charming card really nice design and image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Vicky, smashing image. Great buttons and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's an adorable young cowboy! Love the soft colors and your choice of embellishments, those wooden stars and ribbon sure look great with this image and color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this little guy! Love the wooden stars too - Thanks for joining in with The Male Room~

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE you card Vicky, such a sweet image and the colour way is perfect. Your buttons and bow trim add a really lovely touch and it's perfect for us at The Cutie Pies this time. Good Luck!! Sarah-J

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like the cute little cowboy and the wooden stars! Lovely work. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masculine card! Hey I saw your ice bucket challenge!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely starry card - thanks for joining us in TMR this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Already commented Vicky, but now in my DT role, Love this card.
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice thanks for playing with Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your cute cowboy with us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway