Digi Choosday - Shabby Chic

Hello everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and this time our challenge is Shabby Chic.

OK so here's another challenge that I dreaded... I'm not good in the genre challenges lol I don't do a certain style... so shabby chic is not easy for me!  But then I came across the awesome image Federicka - Libby Carefree and that was the starting point!!!!  

I used the fabulous papers the set Classic hearts paper and some from Rose Papers.  

I used my curved rectangles from Spellbinder.  I put a little tag for the sentiment done with my magnolia memory tag and I added some ribbon to it!  I added some starfoam stickers all around the edge as well as for the sentiment.  I used some vintage lace and a ribbon flower from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some aged mahogany distress ink all around it.
To make this card I followed the following sketch:
 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Creative moments - anything goes/sketch - I did the twist :)
  2. Digi-makeover-challenge - Anything goes
  3. Fitztown challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
Hope you have a great day!!!  Only 3 more followers to the big 600!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Classy card, love the colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky
    I have these papers to and love them
    I don't think you have toworry anymore about genre cards as you have nailed this one on the head it's gorgeous
    Jacki x
    http://cookingupacard.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...the flower is amazing Hun x
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did great for shabby chic and that image is just too adorable. Love the color combo, too. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the girl image you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you've used on this card and that flower is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink and brown combo, love the polka dots and lace, love your fab coloring, and love, love, LOVE the flower, Vicky! What else can I say? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Shabby Chic feel to this card - adorable image. Thanks for joining us this week over at Love To Create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image and wonderful coloring Vicky. Love the color combo of the brown and pink. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you have done this, really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours you've used on this card Vicky and such a gorgeous image too, love that flower!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Jackie ~
    Love to Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway