Doodle pantry - Kitchen Clutter

Hello everyone!  It's time for me to give you a little inspiration from Doodle Pantry.

For my make I used a great image from the fabulous set Kitchen Clutter
Kitchen Clutter
I wanted to make a card for my stepmom :)  She really really loves coffee so this was a great set for her.  And I went the lazy way and used a precolored image.

I used paper from Jillibean soup - watermelon gazpacho.  I used some buttons from my stash. I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.


Here's a closer look at the image.  I used a sentiment that I thought was good for this and comes from Gingers house

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes option post it note - didn't use the option obviously
  2. Come and get it - anything goes with sentiment
  3. My time to craft challenge - Food/Drink

I hope you will be inspired and will have fun to create today!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Brilliant - well constructed card with a fabulous quote x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky, love that sentiment and so true LOL. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky those buttons look just like little candies. Nothing wrong with using a pre-colored image. Wonderful card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! great image and a fab sentiment
    Sorry I'm late popping in, thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the papers & buttons!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway