Doodle Pantry - Mustache Messages

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you some inspiration for Doodle Pantry.  This time I'm using a great set for a masculine card it's Mustache Messages

Mustache Messages

I made this card totally digitally and then I printed it out and put it on a card base and added some buttons for some added texture.  I made this while camping and it was given to a great friend that has a mustache that's pretty similar :)


So I really didn't  do much exept work on my word document with the great papers, sentiment and image that come with the set.  I only added a few buttons... well didn't have much embellishments with me at the camping...


Here's a closer look at the fab image and one of the sentiments that comes with it!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Patties creations challenge - Monochromatic
  2. Qkr stampede - Add a button
  3. Simply create too - Monochromatic madness
  4. Perfectly rustics - Masculine card
Hope you have a fabulous crafty weekend!!!  I'm hoping to do some for sure!  Will be good to relax.

Hugs

Comments

  1. An awesome masculine creation. Loving the earthy tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky: Beautiful masculine card! Glad you entered in our Simply Create Too Challenge #68 - "Monochromatic Madness".

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great card you've made dear Vicky!! I love all the Mo's and the colours and that you know someone that has one like that!! COOL!! Thanks for joining with us for our male challenge at PErfectly Rustics!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guy card. Thanks for joining us for our add a button challenge at QKR Stampede.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card using the new DP mustache set, Vicki! Thanks for joining us for the monochromatic madness challenge at Simple Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making a card whilst camping, I like your style! Love the mo and the colours that you have used, great touch with the buttons. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway