Doodle Pantry - New release - August 2014

Hello!  Yup I'm back yet again!  And this time I'm here to share with you a card that I made with the new release from Doodle Pantry.

The one that I used is the awesome Classic Clunkers 2

http://doodlepantry.com/shop.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=984&category_id=139
I think this set is sooooo perfect for the guys in your life!  I really adore the retro look!!!

Here's my card with the awesome pickup!  I did this card while at camping... I didn't have much embellishments but then it's ok because I find that for masculine cards too many embellishments doesn't fit!

To make this I used some papers from Crate paper -boys rule.  I used my Nellie's multi frame oval dies.  I added some buttons that I had brought with me and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Thinking of you type of sentiment - I think this would qualify especially for a GUY!
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  3. Digi-makeover-challenge-151 - Just because

There's still one more post coming up!  Yup totally crazy on my blog today!  It was quiet yesterday but that's what happens after :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great guy card. Perfect mix of papers and image. Very cool design, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great new set, Vicky! I remember those old van-style, pick-ups and thought they were just so strange looking. Love your combo of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be wrong to say "darling " male card...that would defeat the purpose of a man card...haha but it really is a cute card and I soooo need to make some man cards. Thanks for the inspiration...can't believe you made a card while camping. I take my copics with me to color on vacation but nothing to make a card....I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card hun, those papers are perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I always need "manly" cards and this definitely qualifies! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I love that sentiment and the perfect papers! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute sentiment Vicky....Very nice card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for a guy Vicky, very retro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful male card. love the papers and retro pick up!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway