Doodle Pantry - Spring Critters

Hello!  It's Monday... yup I know... some of you are probably feeling like me... where did the weekend go?!?  Anyway that's not why I'm here right now lol I'm here to share with you my make for Doodle Pantry

For my card I used the following sets:
Spring Critters
Spring Critters
Salutations Francaises

So here's my card.  I decided to make this for a new baby :)  And used the precolored version.
The paper is from Special Delivery - by Pebbles.  I used my scallop and large circle.  I put some lace from inspired by stamping.  The pearls are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous little pre-colored digi.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Pumpkin spice blog - Children
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes for kids
  3. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
  4. Sweet 7 challenge - Baby
  5. As you like it challenge - Favorite 2 embellishments - I really love pearls and lace I just find it so versatile :)  I didn't use to put lace on... but now I have so many pretty ones that I have to use it!
That's it for now.  I will have a post but much later on!!!  Have a great Monday.


And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous image for a start, so sweet!! Thanks for playing at AYLI and sharing your lovely card with us. Hope to see you next time too. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Vicki! Love you design. Thanks for the inspiration. This image is perfect for both a baby girl or boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried the pre-colored images but will have to do it now...This is adorable...Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doodle Pantry has great pre-colored images and they are perfect for those days that you don't have the time to sit down and color and make just as beautiful cards. The soft choices of design paper match the coloring so well on the bear. Great entry for Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable baby card! Thank you so much for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs! We hope to see you again next time!
    -Mari K.
    Sweet 7 Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - that image is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Digital Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway