Dragonfly

I'm  back!  And this time it's to share with you a card that I did using a fabulous image from Oddball art co!  I played last month for the 1st time with their fabulous digis... just LOOOOVE them.  And I entered the challenge on the FB page and low and behold I won!  So I had the opportunity to pick some more fabulous digis and this is one of them called Dragonfly Fairy girl.

For those of you that know me, you know that I really really love dragonflies!  I even have one tattooed on me :) shhhhh.... it's not well known...

So this image was just PERFECT for me and I couldn't wait to play with it!  I did a lot of my DT work this weekend and this was my pleasure...

The paper for this is from We R memory keepers - Anthologie.  I didn't do much because the layout that I used required TONS of layers... I only put some prima flowers :)

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and some stickles for the wings.  The sentiment is from Gingerhouse

I followed this fabulous sketch to make this:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Oddball FB group - Anything goes
  3. Inkspirational challenges - Use markers or pencils - I used markers
  4. Sisteract card challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight!  I'll be back tomorrow!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow!! You totally rocked this image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Vicky..I can always count on you to find new digital images...Your card is just wonderful...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, incredible image and that sentiment is so touching. Fab coloring and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Design and colouring is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just so lovely! Great job. :) Thanks for joining us over at Sister Act. -Alycia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway