Esme

My next card that I have to share with you was made with a fabulous freebie for the awesome Spellbinding stamps from Nikki Burnette.  I've been wanting to participate in the FB challenge for the longest of time and didn't...  So this time I did!!!

I used the great image Esme


The paper for this card is from Basic Grey - Clippings.  I used some other left over papers from recollection as well as some pearls from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC
To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Spellbinding Stamps - Anything goes FB challenge
  3. Creative corner challenges - anything goes
That's it for this time!  I'll be back tomorrow with something else.

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fantastic coloring, my friend ! Love her hair and that sentiment is delightful. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Fall card and Esme is such a pretty "wild thing." Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Vicky. One of your best coloring cards I have ever seen you do. Just lovely my friend. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image, your coloring and how it works with this sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway