Goth girl

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a great day!  Mine was ok... it's Thursday and only one day left lol

I got a notice from FB today for a post that my friend Maureen did at a step in the darkness about a new company doing a DT call... well I didn't know them... so just HAD to go and check it out!!!!  And wow that artist is so fab and totally in my style of art lol... yup some of you know that I like darker stuff " hence the darker blog"  but I also love stuff that I can use sarcastic comments and stuff with... :)  That's just me!  That's what helps relieve some of my stress from the day!  Some do crazy stuff... I make artwork to reflect my craziness but don't do anything else lol

So I just HAD to purchase some artwork and get going especially since there's a DT call and I just HAD to apply!  I've left quite a few teams... and just need to have something else to fill up my blog and life :)
The image that I used is now gone from the store.. don't know how the etsy store is working if it removes the images temporarily... can't be a one off... but anyway... here's the link to the store SLS Lines.  Now if only I could make the DT it would be fabulous!!!!  Here's the link to the call and blog

Now this card will be going to my dad... he keeps sending me little cartoons of kids doing some stuff they shouldn't lol... So I think he will get a kick out of this card and sentiment!



The paper is from bobunny - Fright Delight collection.  I used a bunch of buttons that I got at the dollar store in some grab bags :)  Got to love the deals!!!  Now I'm not sure how you install the one hole one... but it was part of the buttons.  I used my grand scallop and grand square dies from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Ginger's House
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Inspired by a song or LOC... I think I'm LOC
  2. And of course I'm applying to the DT SLS Lines - Wish me luck folks!!!!
So that's it for me!!!  I'm going to be back tomorrow with a totally filled day!!!!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Your Dad will get a kick out of this Card. Really Cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Vicky!! love it completely! Good luck with the DT Call - I knew I was taking a risk sharing that!!! hahahah And thanks for going LOC for our challenge at LOC this week! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny sentiment, Vicky! Good luck on the DT application. I know you'll love it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your post on the facebook group and came here to check out your gorgeous card! It's the first time I've seen one of stamps on a card and it looks fantastic! And that quote it so true, lol. Very funny :)

    Super coloring! The little goth girl looks fabulous in those colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway