I am there for you

Hello everyone!  I got to craft a little bit today.. not as much as I would like because I ended up losing my colorless blender... and had to go in an emergency to get a new one lol.  Yeah.... yeah... my hubby didn't get the emergency but it totally was!!!

So I'm here to share with you a little card that I made for a special friend of mine!  I used one of the brand new released image from Oddball design it's called Creepy cute Big eyed girl and zombie heart and it was totally perfect for this make!!!!  And now I just noticed that they have a new challenge up!!! It's good because the way that I colored her up I can enter this one.



The paper that I used is from K& cie.  I used my sizzix embossing folder Rosemary set.  I also used my scallop and my large circle from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I followed this sketch to make this:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Freshly made sketches - sketch
  2. Oddball stamps - Non traditional hair colors
  3. Left of center challenges - inspired by a song or LOC - did LOC
I hope that you have a great night!!!  I might be back for it!!! And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. What a great card! You're friend will love it. I adore that image and sentiment too. Fab work, thanks for sharing with us over at LOC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! Great coloring and I'm glad you solved your colorless blender emergency! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embossing and coloring. Love it...Hugs, Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card! Your colouring is flawless! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! I love the pink with the silver behind it - and the digi with the left side cut straight down - brilliant what you have done with it Vicky!!!. Love your creativity, the colors and the way you have used all your colors to tie into one another. Thanks for coming to show us your creation at Left of Centre and Great Luck! Best, Samara DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love it Vicky! Sorry for the delay in commenting, but thank you for playing along at Left of Center Challenge #40. Mo dt coordinator. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, looooool :) so cool!! Thanks for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway