Imagine That - Last GDT card - School boy

Hello!  It's my last post as a GDT for Imagine that.  It's been super fun to play with those fun digis

For my last inspiration post I used something that is appropriate for this time of year the great set School Boy
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p63/School_Boy.html

And the paper that I used are from the set School Days Digi Papers


http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p71/School_Days_Digi_Papers.html

Here's my card.  I did this a bit differently... I layered all the digital papers and the image on my word document and then printed it on neenah paper.  Then I colored the image :)  I also used the sentiment for the blackboard.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I added some paper clips and ribbon as the embellishments as well as some washi tape.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.
I hope you liked it!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Milkcoffee challenge - Back to school
  2. Creative moments - anything goes/back to school
  3. The paper shelter - Back to school
  4. Rubys rainbow - Back to school
  5. Pinspirational challenges - Back to school
There's lots more coming up on my blog today!!!  So don't forget to be back.
And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love this cute card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and I love the designer papers. Cute embellies with the paperclips and ribbon. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A terrific card perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the clips :) Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck :)
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Cute image and great idea to use paper clips on a school-themed card!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Back to School Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Vicky! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway