Imagine that - Sweet Dreams Sheep

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you my inspiration for Imagine that.

This time I decided to make a little soft card for a baby and I thought I would use the following items

Sweet Dreams Sheep
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p162/Sweet_Dreams_Sheep.html
and Couting Sheep Digi papers

So here's my little soft baby card with this.

I used my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I also used my leabilities dies 458831 for the frame.  I added a bunch of bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  I used some stickles as well.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty little fairies challenge - cute and cuddly
  2. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Use digital stamps
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
I hope you have liked my inspiration!  There's lots more coming up on my blog today!!!  So don't forget to be back.

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awww, this is so sweet. Love that quilted background paper and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and cuddly card indeed!! Thanks for playing with The Crafty Little Fairies!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so pretty, not pastel but perfect for this baby card. The layout and DP are beautiful. September is right around the corner which means the leaves will be turning here in North America. As beautiful as that is, your wonderful art is really a gift to so many. Thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Happy hugs and sweet smiles from Carole
    God Bless you and you family,

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway