Juno

Good evening!  Hope you had a fabulous Sunday!!!!  I spent time with the family... and also lots of crafting time that I really really really needed!  

So this card is one of them that I did today using a new image that I found in a great Etsy store Paolas Papers and when I saw that it was a fellow Canadian I just couldn't resist!!! The digi that I used is the very fun Juno

I couldn't find any sentiment to go with that image... and I asked Paulette from Create with TLC for some sentiments that would go with some Yoga images!!!  She came out with such a great array of them!!!  So I told her she should put all of them in a set!!!  And she created them all!!!!  So look for them in the store!

I went with a very very CAS look but that seemed very fitting for yoga...  So didn't follow the team for their monthly challenge at all on the FB page... since it's embellishments.. but there didn't seem to be the place for them with this look...

This card can be used to so many of my friends who are feeling overwhelm with all!!!
The paper that I used in the background is from GCD- Nostalgia. I used my large and small rectangle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment as mentioned is from Create with TLC

I followed this fabulous CAS sketch! Yup I have trouble with CAS so this sketch really really helped!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Less is more - sketch
That's it for this... I will be back for one more card and then it's good night lol

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love that sentiment Vicky!
    If only we could do that all the time
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning in its simplicity, Vicky! Love the sentiment. I feel more peaceful already just looking at this. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb image. Great colouring and love how you've turned the sketch.
    Thanks for taking part Vicki
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb image. Great colouring and love how you've turned the sketch.
    Thanks for taking part Vicky
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky what a great image and super sentiment too. Super take on the sketch
    Thanks for joining in with Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway