Kid in Pumpkin costume

Hello everyone!  Hope you are doing well!  As you know I'm addicted to Progressive challenges where you play and get a fabulous digi the next month!!!!  So Just HAD to play with the latest little cutie pie from Gerda Steiner Designs

Here's what I made with the little cutie!
The paper for this is from Bobunny - Fright Delight.  I used my MS border punch.  I also used my grand square from spellbinder.  The spider and web are from Impression obsession Die 115-J.  I used some bling from Queen and co that I got this summer at AC moores... and man now I wish I had gotten lots more lol at the price they are at and the choices... it was a great deal!!! You guys in the States are lucky!

So here's a closer look at the cute little digi colored with my copics.  I used some Salty ocean distress ink for the sky.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.


To make this card I followed this great sketch:

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
  3. Gerda steiner designs - Freebie challenge
  4. Creative corner challenges - Autumn is coming
I hope you have liked my post!  I will be back with another one soon... so please come back :)

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Oh isn't he a cutie. Love the web and spider in the corner. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Creative Corner this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Vicky! Such a cute little guy - I especially like the pumpkin cap on his dear head. Great colors, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute image; prettily coloured and perfectly coordinated with the webby and stripey papers. It's lovely to see you playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable this cute little fellow is...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...spooky! Fabulous card...adorable little guy and brill layout. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway