Little fairy

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share some inspiration for the fabulous Elisabeth Bells design since I have the pleasure to be a GDT right now!  So for my post I used a retired stamp from Belles'n whistles that I had the pleasure of purchasing but that I had never taken the time to color :)  This was just the perfect opportunity!!!

You can check out the challenge right now that's going on here.  My card would not be good for it... because it's supposed to be about boys... but what can I say?!?  I really really love fairies!

So I did a pretty CAS look... I followed a sketch and then I didn't add more to it because I really wanted the importance to be on the cute little fairy.

The paper that I used for this card is from Special delivery - Pebbles.  I used my small and large rectangle and my small and large circle from spellbinder.  I also used my stampin up banners framelits.  I added a button and put some American twine in it.

Here's a closer look at the great stamp that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the wings.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
To make this card I used the fabulous sketch :



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Sweet stamps blog - In the garden
  3. Digi sketch challenge - Sketch or fairies - I used a little fairy
  4. Eureka stamps - Things with wings
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day!  In my case I really hope that I won't be suffering today from the bad headaches that I've been having all week :(

Hugs



Comments

  1. This is so cute and pretty Vicky. Love the pink and grey.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Vicky, I haven't seen this little cutie before and you have coloured her beautifully.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet design, beautiful coloring and love the little button and ribbon. Thank you for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is just precious. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Lovely colouring and colour choices and I love your double banner with the button! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I like that sketch and those little banners you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Eureka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Vicky.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway