So here's what I did with one of those fabulous rubber stamps.
Here's a closer look at the stamp that I colored with my copics. I used some Peacock feather distress inks all around. The fun sentiment comes from the set as well.
And here's a closer look at the bow with the charm
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Kraftin kimmie stamps - GDT spot
- Kraftin kimmie stamps - anything goes
- Sassy Cheryl's FB group - Anything goes with a Sassy Cheryl's image
- Hiding in my craftroom - Use ribbon
- Divas by design challenge - So charming
- Alphabet challenge blog - N for natural - use a wood little sentiment
That's it for now... but I will have more for you this week... not sure that it will be tonight... but this week for sure!
And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!