Lulu on the move

So... yesterday while I was taking care of my colorless blender emergency (read previous posts for details) I came across a great set from Kraftin kimmie stamps Lulu on the move.  It was on sale.... and I had been eyeing that set for awhile so JUST had to get it!  And of course there's a great GDT spot right now for grabs... I've tried before to no avail... but MAYBE this would be my chance?!?  A girl can dream right?  I totally love those stamps.  They were some of the 1st ones that I have used.

So here's what I did with one of those fabulous rubber stamps.

I used some papers from Wonderful day by Fancy Pants.  I used my gillian spellbinder shape.  I also used my fancy tag 2 from spellbinder.  The flower is from the stash that my hubby brought back from my in-laws when he helped empty out their house... my MIL used to love to craft with me... so this is really special a little piece of her!  I used some ribbon that I got at Michael's when in the States this summer.  I added a little charm and the little wood sentiment is from Little yellow bicycle.

Here's a closer look at the stamp that I colored with my copics.  I used some Peacock feather distress inks all around.  The fun sentiment comes from the set as well.
And here's a closer look at the bow with the charm
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Kraftin kimmie stamps - GDT spot
  2. Kraftin kimmie stamps - anything goes
  3. Sassy Cheryl's FB group - Anything goes with a Sassy Cheryl's image
  4. Hiding in my craftroom - Use ribbon
  5. Divas by design challenge - So charming
  6. Alphabet challenge blog - N for natural - use a wood little sentiment
That's it for now... but I will have more for you this week... not sure that it will be tonight... but this week for sure!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is lovely and charming image. The background papers are very beautiful and I love this bow with a charm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuLu is soooo adorable. You know I gotta love her...Hugs, Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is so cute!!!
    Thank you for joining our Krafty Guest Contest at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, what an inspiration.
    thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
    Lisa
    Ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky she is adorable and perfectly coloured - good luck with the DT spot

    My Alphabet Challenge is up if you have time to take a look

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, love all the little details.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway