Meljen's Design challenge - Hanging out

If you are here for the special blog hop for Lisa it's here.

This post is now for the latest challenge over at Meljens designs dt and this time it's a really hard challenge for me... off the edge!!! Have something of the edge of your cards!!!!!

That is one challenge that I dreaded!!!!  I had noooo idea what to make and how to do this.  I don't have stuff hanging out of my cards...EVER!!!! I love that people do. But I don't!  So this was really a challenge for me!  I came across this super cute little image and then thought hmmm he would be flying of the card right?!?  So that gave me the idea!  So I'm using the cute Autumn Leaf mouse

The paper that I used is from Autumn crisp - American craft.  I used my grand scallop, grand circle, scallop and large circle spellbinder.  The border was from Leafy border by Memory box.  The felt sticker is from AC moores.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Animals
  2. Tuesday throwdown - Our furry little friends
  3. Crazy challenge - cute little animals
That's it for me for today!!!  It was a busy day however :) And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. I love the card and I love the jar topper. Who knew they could have another use! I am hoping to find one at a flea market or garage sale. Thanks!
    kReN

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, perfect sentiment and image go so well together. did I say I LOVE it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card the image is adorable. Great sentiment as always. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job, Vicky! Wonderful way to accomplish the theme with that lovely die cut and your sentiment is marvelous. I'll definitely have to steal, er, borrow it for a card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky I had to stop by an tell you that I love your card. What a great image. Hope you have a great day and talk to you soon.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vicky, This is so sweet! Love it very much!!
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, you may have dreaded the challenge but you actually rocked it! VERY cute and love the way the branches come off the edge of the card.
    So glad you're playing at Tuesday Throwdown this week too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling Fall card!! Love the fun sentiment and details!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway