Monkey in tree

Hello everyone!  Hope your weekend is going well so far!  I'm running out of time for the progressive challenges that I follow... so here's one this morning :)  This time it's for the great Deedees digis.

So I got this month's set for free for participating in last month's challenge.  Here's my take this time around.  I made another slider card... but this was the 1st one that I made with the silhouette Cameo... and since I didn't quite follow the directions it made it more difficult... and to top it off I wanted to hide the sentiment... so that really complicated things... anyway I think I managed pretty well in the end.

Here it is with the closed version.

The paper for this is from Hey boy - Basic grey.  I used my scallop and large circle.  I added some ribbon from my stash.  I fussy cut the monkey and then placed it on a card stock and fussy cut that out too.... it was then mounted on double foam tapes.

Here's a closer look at the 1st sentiment from Create with TLC and the monkey colored with my copics.
And here's the 2nd sentiment that appears as you pull the slider out!  It's also from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
  2. Dee dees digis - freebie challenge
  3. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Use a digi stamps
That's it for me for now!  I hope to have some crafting time today!!!!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a goregeous fun card Vicky

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this darling Monkey Business set, Vicky! Great paper for the background. :-D Thanks for playing along at Deedee's Digi of the Month challenge this month.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky hun awesome monkey love what u did hugs Judith Deedee's DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How convenient is it that you had some monkey dsp on hand for this card!? It all works together perfectly! I love that clever way of adding a sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's August challenge! See you next month :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway