Nelly's party - Imagine that

Hello!  I'm back again.  And this time I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for Imagine that  I really love this new set called Nelly's party that you can find here.

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p261/Nelly%27s_Party.html

For my card I didn't  use the precolored image... but if you need a fast little card it's the perfect option!

The paper for this card is from G studio.  I used a bunch of my washi tapes!  That's rare that I use it... I also added some Basic Grey stickers.


Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the flame for added shine.  The sentiment is part of the set.

I followed this fabulous sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafts 4 eternity - Sketch
  2. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Birthdays
  3. Pde linky party - Kids theme
  4. 2cute ink challenges - Animals
I hope that the rest of your day goes fabulously!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. THis is awesome Vicky!! I really love your color combo. Thanks so much! Have great evening *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch Vicky love the cute elephant. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. Love the elephant. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet!Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card!! Love the image; that set is super cute!

    Thank you for sharing your work with us at 2 Cute Ink and Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too adorable, Vicky! Love that you let Nelly have chocolate cake and frosting. Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that just the cutest card...Great coloring Vicky...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful creation! I love your adorable elephant. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE For Kids Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway