Monday, August 11, 2014

Nicecrane - Adorable Fairies - Last DT post

Hello!  It's Monday again!  Were did the weekend go?!?  So this is my last post as a DT for Nicecrane design.  It's been great fun!!!

For this last post I have decided to use the same set as the last 2 weeks since I love fairies sooooo much! So here's the set Adorable fairies:
Adorable Fairies - Click Image to Close
Here's my card this time
For this card I used some papers from Momenta cardstock.  I added some flowers from Prima and some brads from American Craft.  I also used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge-41 - Anything goes
  2. Chocolate coffee cards - fairies
  3. Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes
That's it!  Hope you have a fabulous Monday and it goes by fast lol

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. Oooh, what a great color combo for that image, Vicky! Sorry to see you leaving NiceCrane -- I so enjoy the cards you do for them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky and what a stunning sheet of Fairy images...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's....Thank you for sharing with us,
    we look forward to you joining in with the fun again next time...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Vicky! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing Vicky,,,,,,,,,,I am back again,,, so I a posting your creatin in my blog today,,,,,,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! The image is stunning, and I love your sentiment, perfect! We are very happy to have you join us for our Fairies challenge at CC&CC. Come back again soon! Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest