Nicecrane - Adorable Fairies - Last DT post

Hello!  It's Monday again!  Were did the weekend go?!?  So this is my last post as a DT for Nicecrane design.  It's been great fun!!!

For this last post I have decided to use the same set as the last 2 weeks since I love fairies sooooo much! So here's the set Adorable fairies:
Adorable Fairies - Click Image to Close
Here's my card this time
For this card I used some papers from Momenta cardstock.  I added some flowers from Prima and some brads from American Craft.  I also used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge-41 - Anything goes
  2. Chocolate coffee cards - fairies
  3. Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes
That's it!  Hope you have a fabulous Monday and it goes by fast lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oooh, what a great color combo for that image, Vicky! Sorry to see you leaving NiceCrane -- I so enjoy the cards you do for them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky and what a stunning sheet of Fairy images...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Vicky! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing Vicky,,,,,,,,,,I am back again,,, so I a posting your creatin in my blog today,,,,,,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! The image is stunning, and I love your sentiment, perfect! We are very happy to have you join us for our Fairies challenge at CC&CC. Come back again soon! Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway