Nicecrane - More fairies

Hello everyone!  I soooo love the fairies set from Nicecrane Designs that I just HAD to make another one... and it won't be the last (just saying lol)

I totally adore fairies so it was a great pleasure to use this super fun set Adorable fairies:
Adorable Fairies - Click Image to Close

So here's my card with one of those images.   Since my dad loves owl I think this one will be sent to him!
The paper that I used is from Momenta - Wild apple.  I used the fall out border from Cottage cutz for the little owl die cuts.  I added a little ribbon and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the precolored image!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. All sorts challenge - Favorite things - there's a few here, the fairy, love die cuts and this one is no exception and totally adore ribbons as well (I have a HUGE collection)
  2. Just us girls challenge - Ribbon
  3. City crafter - Animal magic
That's it for now... but there's another post coming shortly.  Have a great Monday!

Hugs 

Comments

  1. So adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along ay CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and love the ribbon too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful fairy and owl image!! Great card! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Vicky! Wonderful fall feel to it. Love the die cut owls. So cute. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the owl die! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and glad you played along with us at JUGS...hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I knew where you got the owl die cut, it is so stinkin cute~ The card is cute too! Since several of us like it, maybe you'll share, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Robin! I'm glad you liked it! I did mention from which company the die comes from but where I purchased it I don't remember lol I have a lot of dies from all sorts of stores... whether online or local sorry...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway