Open Minded Crafting Fun - Midway point - Last days of summer

Hello!  I'm back and this time it's for the midway post over at Open Minded crafting Fun.  Our challenge for you is Last days of summer... yup we are there already with the start of school... and the more chilly nights!  And morning I might add because when I leave these days it's frisky...

So this time around our fabulous sponsors are:

,, and 

For my card I used the great image Guitar player from Flat friends.  I thought it was just perfect for the last days of summer and reminded me of camping :)  One of our camping neighbors sings while playing guitar next to the fire... so that's what I was thinking off... and getting nostalgic... only 46 more weeks before we are back there lol

The paper that I used for this card is from Take a hike - Simple stories.  I used my nesting frame 1 from Quickutz.  The little stickers that I used as embellishments are from Making memories.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and I fussy cut him out.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC  I thought it was just perfect for a singing little guy
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - Let's get krafty
  2. 4 crafty chicks - Let's get masculine
  3. Crafty creations challenges - Dig deep use something old from your stash - the stickers are really old... lol I bought a lot... but now hardly use them as the embellishments...
  4. Digi-makeover-challenge - Summer vacation
  5. Flat friends challenge - Say it with a quote
That's it for me for today!  Now it's time to create!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great Design Team inspiration for our Last Days of Summer challenge at Open Minded Challenges. Love all the elements Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Great colouring and DP. Oh, and I LOVE the sign with the adventure etc. texts!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab idea as those men cards are always so difficult!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one....it has so many fun layers.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the image and the details around the card. Great sentiment too! Thanks for playing our masculine challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card - I love how you've used all of the different elements, the gorgeous colouring, and cute sentiment :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flatfriends, hope you have a lovely week, Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway