Open minded Crafting Fun - Midway post - Summer food

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share my make for the midway post over at Open minded Crafting Fun and this time our challenge for you is Summer food!  For this we have some totally awesome sponsors:

,, and 

For my card I used a great image from Oak Pond Creations called Jeni's Marguerita... unfortunately that one is no longer available!!!  But there are some other fabulous images that you can go and check out.

To me... summer food... well you get some Lime and a drink to go with it :)

The paper that I used for this is from Paper house - Beaches.  I used a big recollection flower from my stash and used a green one to repeat the lime color!  I added a  bling brad from Eyelet outlet.  I used a Karen Foster design sticker from my stash for the sentiment.  Can't get easier that that!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Bloggers - Dog days of summer - to me a nice little drink like that on a terrasse... and you can't get more summery :)  but of course... having kids I don't do this as often as I would lol
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes 
  3. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Lazy days of summer
That's it for me for today!  I'm hoping to get some crafting time!

Hugs








Comments

  1. This looks really good! I love the background!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT inspiration of our Summer Food/Drink challenge at Open Minded Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card with a summer evening drink, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Vicky! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway