Owl ways thinking of you

I'm back as promised but this time I'm here to share with you a little card that I did with a digi that I won.  I have some great digis from Stamp art by Kathryne and I don't take the time to use them... but this one was an OWL!!! So just PERFECT for my dad!  So just had to make a card ahead of time.

So here's my card with the super cute Owl ways thinking of you


The paper is from Studio Calico by American Craft.  I used some washi tape on this.  I used some flowers from Petaloo flowers.  I used my Nellie's Oval and my large and small oval from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is also from that set.
To make this card I followed this fabulous sketch:
20140819-223007.jpg

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. The house that stamps built - Sketch
  2. Suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me!!!!  Hope you had a great day!!!!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Kathryne's owls are always favorites of mine, and you've done wonders with this one. :-D Terrific work with that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Male sweet card! Image is so cute and flowers are perfect!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Challenge and good luck.
    Big hugs,Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!!! I love the owl and just purrfect for your dad!!! What a fun card for a birthday!!! Loving the colors. Thank you for participating in Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge this week and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring Vicky with this wonderful image. Wonderful card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable, Vicky! I'm sure your dad will love this card. You did a great job coloring the owl and your combination of flowers and the bg is a perfect combination to complete your card. Thank you for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway