Owls on fence

Hello!  I hope you are having a great weekend!  Here we have our kids all back!  It's nice to be a full house.  They (the 3 youngest who were away) got a cold... of course.. .but they were camping with the scouts... and it was raining... and cold.  Not the best of times to be out in the wild.

Anyway they have some great stories now to share with us :)  And I'm just glad to have them back lol even if I know that after a few days... I'll want to send them away again!

So I'm here this Sunday because I want to share with you a little card that I made with one of the great images from From the heart stamps.  I did this one with an image that I had colored sometime back it's called Owls on Fence.  I really love that image and it was sold at a very low price at the time.

I decided to go with some non traditional Christmas colors this time around... So the paper is from a favorite of mine Bobunny - Snow day.  I used my Label 12, scallop and large circle dies from Spellbinders.  I used some ribbons that I got from a stash of stuff that my hubby brought back from my in-laws place...  and I didn't do more... I figured the paper was busy enough.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and added some stickles to.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch:
Sketch076

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch and did the ribbon twist :)
  2. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card linkup
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Out of season
  4. Holly Jolly Christmas challenge - Non tradional Christmas colors
That's it for me for today!!!  I'm hoping to craft a WHOLE lot :)  which me luck as I never seem to be able to do what I really set out to do... lol

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. great card with a lovely image!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einfach nur wunderschön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Vicky. Love those papers, and the image is super cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

    Cindy owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image, great design. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous image Vicky. Love it! A wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card. I love the wintery image. Thank you so much or playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - fun colors for a Christmas card. Fun take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Vicky and I love the wonderful color combo and papers. Hugs, Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway