P pinky dolls art - Hi hi

Hello everyone!  I found a new artist.  Well I supposed that she's been there for awhile but she's new to me and it's Christanthi's of the P pinky dolls art!

I just loooove her artwork and just had to purchase a few pieces. This it the 1st one that I color.  It's for my step mom to tell her that I'm thinking of her since she loves rabbits I thought it was just perfect.  I used the great image Hi hi


She was sooooo much fun to color!  I used some papers from Momenta cardstock.  I used my stamping up banner die and my Nellie's oval as well as my Nesting oval from Quickutz.  I added some bling and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC
To make this card I followed this fabulous sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketchy colors - Sketch
  2. Come and get it - It's all about dies
  3. Robyns fetish challenge - Square or rectangle card
That's it for now... but I have another post coming up!  So hope you will be back for it!!! It was a busy day here... lol I crafted a lot!

Ohhhh and almost forgot!  Welcome to my latest followers!  Almost at 600!!! Only 3 more and then we will celebrate!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Another beautiful image from a new artist.Your coloring is lovely. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with that sketch, Vicky! Fantastic card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with a gorgeous colored image. Cute image and great colors Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors, good luck.
    hugs Monic

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, gorgeous colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute....love all the different backgrounds mixed together.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely image and beautifully coloured. Fabulous layout too! Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway