Path of positivity - Midway point - possibilities

Hello everyone!  I'm here tonight to share with you my latest make for Path of positivity this time it's about possibilities!  That's pretty easy...

Our sponsors for this challenge are:
http://thestampingboutique.com/ , and 

This time around as well as for the midway point I chose to make a card!  And for this card I used the great image from The stamping boutique called She who paints the forest.  I warn you this post is full of pictures!

I mean when you are painting there are endless amount of possibilities!  Whenever you are starting a project everything is possible right?!? So that's what I wanted to express with this one.

The papers that I used are from Prima - Lady bird.  I thought it was the great background for this.  I had printed the image pretty large to really have it take the show!  I used my grand scallop, grand circle, my scallop and large circle all from Spellbinder.  I added some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the wings.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty calendar challenge - Anything goes
  2. Kitty bee design - In the garden
  3. Suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge - Anything goes
  4. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for now.  Hope you had a great Monday!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Vicky, Your coloring and choice of image is stellar. The DP makes a great dropping spot for the die cut scallop circles. We are always so happy when you take time to post with us.
    God Bless you,
    Carole, Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the colors you used are beautiful.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway