Path of Positivity - Possibilities

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a great Monday!  And it's over so that now you get to relax!  I'm here (well technically I might actually be still at work... busy time these days so hope that blogger behaves!) to share with you my creation for the new challenge over at Path of Positivity.  Our new challenge for you is possibilities.

That's a pretty easy challenge I think!!!  There are soooo many POSSIBILITIES lol :)

Our fabulous sponsors are

Our sponsors for this challenge are:
http://thestampingboutique.com/ , and 

This time around as well as for the midway point I chose to make a card!  And for this card I used the great image from The stamping boutique called The fairies Frolic.  I warn you this post is full of pictures!

 So here's the closed up version of my card.

And here's the open version of my card:
I used my grand label 1 and my large labels from Spellbinder.  the paper that I used is from Studio G.  I used a flower sticker that I had in my stash to keep this open.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added a bunch of stickles to the wings.
And here's a closer look at the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.
So to me possibilities are as the sentiment mention whatever you want if you believe in it!  There are so many options in life... and it's almost like magic because a different choice would have brought such a different life...

So what does this mean to you?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. The stamping boutique challenge blog - Fancy fold
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Milk coffee challenge - 2 or more die cuts
  4. Crafty card makers  - Fancy folds
  5. Use your stuff - Stickers - the flowers to hold the card open is a 3d sticker :)
That's it for tonight!!!  Hope you have a great night and see you tomorrow!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Whimsical beautiful and fun. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us today.
    Blessings, Carole, Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Vicky. I tried to find your post for "A Different Kind Of Blog Hop'; but still haven't been able to locate it. If you could post the link to my blog post so I can see it; that would be great. I would like to read more about you. It seems everyone who has tagged you; has the link just to your post, not to the special blog hop. Here is my link for my post - http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-different-kind-of-blog-getting-to.html. Thanks. Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely Vicky! The colors you picked draw your eye directly to the image. I love your sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image, Vicky, and I love your coloring! Wonderful sparkle on the wings and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image Vicky, from our joint sponsor! Fabulous card too, love the colour palette which is bright and warm and perfect for the time of year.

    Thanks for joining in with our Fancy Folds challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful card. And I love the design. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great easel card Vicky!! The image is fab and I love that sticker you have used as a stopper. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, super colouring and I love those sunflowers. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Cadmakers and More. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute-love that color as well. Only see one photo--is that an easel card? I love easel cards. Would love to see the inside!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Pat you didn't click the read more at the bottom of the picture... the rest of the post will show...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway