Pumpkin Pig Wit

Hello!  I'm back and this time it's for a progressive challenge make.  I really do love progressive challenges and I've been following the one over at From the heart stamps for quite a long time!

Since I played last month I got the newest set free.  But you can purchase it and start playing if you want :)

It's a fall image... and I'm totally not ready for fall yet... so my papers were not totally fall lol


The papers are from BBP - Lucy's Crab shack.  I used some buttons from my stash and cut out the digi with my large square from spellbinder.  I used some American Craft twine in the buttons.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from that set.
I followed this fabulous sketch and you can notice that I did the twist:
Sketch075
Here's the challenges that I'm entering this in:

  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch and twist
  2. From the heart stamps - Freebie image
  3. Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
That's it for this post... but there's some more coming... yup busy busy here!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love your paper choices, fall or not! Cute card and what a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggling...lol Super cute Vicky. Love how the designer papers and everything else all matches...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vicky, this is stunning!!! love the beautiful coloring and your amazing paper choice. Thank you so much for joining us at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun papers - I am ready for fall too!! Thanks for joining the FTHS challenges (sketch and SOTM) this is precious!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky! This is super cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, I think your papers are lovely, just right for late summer/early autumn. A fun cheery card. Thank you for joining in both our challenges over at From The Heart :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so very cute, thanks for playing along with our SOTM challenge at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway