Scribbles challenge - Animal planet

That's my last card for the day!!!  But this time it's for the new challenge over at Scribbles designs challenge and this time the challenge for you is Animal planet!  Pretty easy right?!?

So for my card I used the fabulous 706-woolley-chorus-line.  I thought it was just PERFECT for the sentiment that I had for this card and BTW that's exactly the way I've been feeling recently...


The paper for this card is from Soho Garden by American Craft.  I used my super elipse from Spellbinder.  The flowe is from AC flower shoppe.

Here's  a closer look at the digi that I barely highlighted with my copics.  The fab sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting for all seasons - Feature a creature
  2. Creative Moments - Anything goes animals
  3. Hambo challenges - Humor
  4. Inky impressions challenges - animal friends
  5. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Animals
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card love this stamp thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card and love this image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons Challenge. Carol S., DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, such a fun image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this one is....I love those papers as well. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it-what a great thought!! Thanks for joining the Hambo Hoedown this month!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and certainly brings a smile to my face today! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Jeannie T.
    Hambo Stamps Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway