Scribbles designs - Midway post - Sea, Sand and Surf

This is the last post of the day!!!  Man busy busy here today!  This time I'm here to remind you that there's still 14 days to enter the challenge over at Scribbles Design Challenge which is Sea, Sand and surf.

For my card I used the great fun image Lori Aloha



The paper for this card that I thought was just perfect for this image and challenge is from Paper House - Beaches.  The chipboard embellishments are from Basic Grey.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 4 crafty chicks - Anything goes
  2. Whimsy inspires - Summertime
  3. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes

Have a fabulous Friday!  Hope you get to craft a bit :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. WOW, ist das eine tolle Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome as always! Thanks for joining at Whimsy Stamps: Summer Time
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable, teamie! LOVE that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love all the detail you have put into this! Thanks for joining us at 4 Craft Chicks this week.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway