Sew Fashionista

Hello everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend.  Mine is going well even if I had to get up early both days... (longing for long sleepin!!!)

So if you follow my blog you know that I totally adore playing at Crafty Secrets.  Just for playing you get a great discount of 6$$ to the store!  And to top it off last month I won!!!!  So I just HAD to play with one of the great sets that I got with my win.  It's called Sew Fashionista
Digital - Sew Fashionista DAS-110
Isn't it just FAB?!?

So for my card I used some papers from Petite Webster's paper.  I added some vintage buttons and some lace from my stash.  The bling comes from Queen & Co.  I used my grand ovals, scallop and large circle all from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi and sentiment that comes from that same set.
I followed this fabulous sketch that I turned to the side:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cheerful sketches challenge - Sketch
  2. Crafty Secrets - August linky
  3. Simply create too - Vintage old
  4. The stamping boutique challenge blog - Use lace
That's it for this post but there's more to come!!!  Have a fabulous Sunday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so lovely card Vicky! Fabulous colors and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful retro feel to this card, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Vicky, I love the images you used and what perfect paper as well. You have inspired me to create something with this great stamp set. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Secrets August Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, you chose wisely! LOL I love this set from Crafty Secrets, and I think the card you made with it is absolutely fabulous! The shapes, the layout, the colors...they just make me happy! Thanks for always joining the fun in our Linky Party! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC Vicky! Both on your linky party win and on this awesome creation! LOVE your design ... just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along in our August Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I lovely card Vicky. I love how you are able to do any kind of card. You are so talented....Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely Vickey!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Vickey!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!

    Hugs,
    Marjoleine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky this sew sweet card is Sew Sweet and your lace is lovely! I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! I love your use of the dress form and all those lovely embellishments! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Crafty Secrets August Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow nice card! Leuk dat je meedoet met de challenge bij Cheerful Sketches.
    Succes.
    groetjes ine
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, so sweet! And yay for your win too. Love Crafty Secrets for vintage-y stamp designs. Thanks for linking this beauty up at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo Vicky, what a lovely card have you make, thanks for joining us at the challenge of Cheerful Sketches...

    Hugs Bea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wowza! I love this! That is a fav set of mine! Thanks so much for joining us for the Crafty Secrets August Blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very nice card :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cheerful sketches.
    Hope to see you again.
    Greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Vicky, you made a gorgeous card with the sketch of Cheerful Sketches...thank you for joining us!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway