Skye

Hello!  So how was your day?!?  Mine started with some dreaded housework.  And then I did some stuff for the kids to get them ready for next week.  After that I set up my new photo tent!  But it's really turning my pictures yellow... I like the size and it's good in general but the lamps that I have on both side are not natural enough... It's a good thing that I use Photoscape to be able to bring them lighter!

So in the end I did craft a bit... but not much....

I'm sharing a little card that I made with a great image from Paolas Paper it's called Skye and I really really wanted to make sure that I enter the challenge on FB.  Last time I didn't include the embellishments lol so it wasn't good for it!

I also used a great sentiment from Create withTLC that was created after I requested some YOGA quotes!!!  Paulette is soooo good for me :)  And here's the great set that she made specially for those images It's only 2.5$ and you can find it here.

So here's my card!
The paper that I used is from GCD Studio - Nostalgia.  I used some prima flowers and some pearls from my stash.  I also used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I faux stitched around the image.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the great sentiement.
I followed this fabulous sketch and twist of stitching.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Mfp speedy tv - Sketch and twist
  2. My Whimsical world FB - Use some embellishments and of course an image from Paola's paper
That's the 1st of the night... there will be more!  So stay tuned :)

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This image is so sweet and the faux stitching is really nice ..........Lis MFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card; great "stitching." Love the floral embellishments! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for participating in our challenge at MWLW Vicky! Love your card and sentiment! :) :) Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on that sketch, Vicky! Lovely plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, I love this card. That image is so sweet. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at MFP's Sketch with a Twist.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway