Snuggle Penguin

I'm back this time with a little Christmas card. I'm a subscriber for a lot of fabulous English magazines... and if you are a FB friend you have seen my post about the fact that I'm sad we don't get in Canada all the awesome deals for subscribing... and of course we don't have those magazine either!

While I was reading one of them I came across a great site that was advertised  Cuddly buddly. They have the cutest little stamps and digis!!!  And there's a WHOLE big section of freebies!!!!  You can find it here. You really need to check them out... but I think that you will want the other stamps or digis :)  The prices are really good as well.

Well what was my surprised when I saw that they were looking for designers for their stamps or digis.  I figured that coming from Canada my chance of making the stamp team is very low because of the cost to send stuff here... but maybe... just maybe I have a chance for their digi team?!?  So I went looking in their fabulous digi and purchased it... it was hard limiting myself... but I also have all those fabulous freebies to use later lol.  So for my make I used the great image from Karen Middleton called Snuggle Penguin. I soooo love penguins that this HAD to be the card that I make for this DT call


I decided to go with non tradional Christmas colors :)  Hope you like it!  I used some papers from Fancy Pants - Timbergrove.  I used my label 11, my scallop and large circle.  The flowers are from Prima.  I used my Brand new Snow writer sent from my friend Erin and use some glitter all over it!!!  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look a the great digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment that I thought was just so cute with this comes from Create with TLC.
Here's a closer look at the flowers to which I added some stickles for extra shine
Sooo what do you think?!? Is this card cute?!  Wish me luck for the DT call... it would be soooo awesome!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card linkup
  2. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Christmas in August
  3. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
  4. Christmas blog challenge - anything goes for Christmas
  5. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  6. Holly Jolly Christmas challenge - Non tradional Christmas colors
That's it for now... but I'll be back tomorrow with some more...

Have a great night!!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. An adorable image and beautiful card, Love the background papers and layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the details in your cute Christmas card. Lots of work and love went into it. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining our "Christmas Theme" Challenge this week at Sweet Stampin', what a lovely card, very cute image and lovely colouring. Good Luck. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky - love the card and design. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wonderful card Vicky. Cuddly Buddly was one of the first stores I found online. I love Karen Middleton's designs. Your card is wonderful and I wish you luck with the DT Call...Hugs, Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet Christmas card and image, just perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Wishing you good luck with your DT entry. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky, what a super cute penguin and a great Christmas card! I'm a fan of Cuddly Bubbly too! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin for our Christmas in August challenge and I hope to see you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway