The East Wind - For the kiddies

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind.  This time our challenge for you is for the kiddies.

So that made me think that I could do a little Christmas card!  And I used the great image White Christmas Hyper Kid.  Nothing says kid more than a kid with the snow falling.  And so funny to see the face on the cat... totally doesn't seem as excited lol

The paper for this card is from Welcome Christmas by Pebbles.  I used my label 14 and large squares from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles for the snow.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card linkup
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Out of Season
  3. Pde linky party - Kids
  4. Fitztown challenge blog - For kids
  5. My perfect life uk - Anything goes Christmas card
  6. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
That's it for now... but I have one more post coming up later!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great image choice, Vicky! Super cute card and great design. Love the DP. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation! I love the patterned paper. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE For the Kids Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Vicki!! So love this image!! Jackie DT @ PDE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute and beautifully coloured and the tree patterned paper is the perfect choice.Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Vicky! The image is super sweet and love the Dp. Thanks for joining in at Loves Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway