The East Wind - New release - Lucy Loo Crown

Hello!  It's Monday yup the weekends do go by so fast... So anyway the good news is that this means a new release over at The East Wind and this time it's a Lucy Loo... so I just couldn't resist and I had to play along.  The digi is called Lucy Loo crown.

So here's my take on this.  I thought of my daughter who just WON'T leave me alone if I don't want to play with them... :)  so this is for her!
The paper that I used for this card is from Momenta.  I used my small square from Spellbinder.  The ribbon flowers were just laying on my craft table waiting for some use and so was the bling :)

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
The sketch that I followed to make this is:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. My heartpieces digitalstamp challenge - Use a digi stamp
That's it for me for now!!!  But I will be back today!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Love it Vicky and do love the sentiment, just right and bet your daughter chuffed..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on her hair are gorgeous! Beautiful card and embellishments! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that sentiment, my friend! Too funny. Fab coloring and wonderful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I remember doing that string thing when I was a young girl. You just amaze me in the variety of images you use and type of cards you make. I love the hair in this one. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....love that sentiment with that image. Perfect.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway