Trio of owls

Hello everyone!  So how was your Saturday?!?  Mine was good I did some crafting and I also did the ALS ice water bucket challenge... for those that are friends on FB you can see my 1st ever video online lol  but it's for a good cause!

I did some DT work but I also got to play just for the fun of it!  And some of it was with the new line of digis that I found via a DT call which is SLS lines There's a new FB group as well that you can check out here and this is the DT call.  This time my card is done with some owls and again will go to my dad... because he totally love owls... and because I choose the sentiment just for him.  He is always the reference to all our questions so I think he will find this one good!

The card is a slider card and it's one of the 1st ones that I do... I used my Silhouette Cameo to make this. It's a design from the store that I made a bit bigger.. and adjusted :)

Here's the closed version


The paper is from Hey you by Basic Grey.  I used some stickers from the Heritage stickers also from Basic grey.  All the owls were fussy cut.  I used some ribbon from my stash.

Here's a look when open
And here's a closer look at the images that I colored with my copics and the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC
You really really need to check out that store on Etsy :)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Fussy and fancy challenge - Pets or favorite animals - well when I do cards for my dad it's my favorite animal to use!!!
  2. Qkr stampede - Monochrome
  3. Simply create too - Monochromatic
  4. 4 crafty chicks - Let's get masculine
  5. Crafting for all seasons - Monochromatic
That's it for now!  Hope you have liked my little card. And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love the way you have decorated your owls and still keep them monochromatic! What a great sentiment! I'm sure your Dad will be very pleased to receive It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky!! What a fabulous card for your Dad!! Love the slider...thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Pets or Favourite Animals" challenge!!! Oh and I did the ice bucket challenge also...on Thursday...I think there's a video of me out there some where...boy it was cold doing it outside at night...LOL!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. the owls are so cute! I like the color combo on your card!
    I wish you luck for the DT call!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the owls. Brilliant design. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Hugs, Carol S. DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These owls are just darling, Vicky! Great slider card and wonderful sentiment for a thank you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - I love the Owls.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky: Cute card! Thank you for entering our Simply Create Too Challenge #68 - "Monochromatic Madness". And hope you drop back by this coming Friday (Aug 29th) for our new & exciting challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Don't forget to visit our blog tomorrow we'll have a Blog Hop and an "Anything goes" challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great slider card and beautifully done. Thanks for joining us this week for our monochrome challenge and check out our blog hop this week.
    Karal DT for QKR Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Owls and nice layout, thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for All Seasons.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely slider card! I love the cute owls and the colors you have used!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra F&F DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway