13 days of Halloween - Simply Betty - Howling at the moon

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps.

For this new challenge it's time it's about making it hairy, fuzzy, or feathers!

So for mine I went totally literally and did the Howling at the moon :)

The image that I used for this card is the great Hooowlloween Miller Digi


The paper that I used for this card is from DCWV - The midnight spell.  I used my large circle to create the moon.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored using my copics.  I used my flower soft in Koala grey to make it fuzzy.  The sentiment that I used is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Going grey with scrap creations - Halloween
  2. Sweet stamps blog - Spooky
  3. Left of center challenges - Halloween
That's it for me!  There's only one more to come of the 13th days of Halloween!  Can't wait to see what everyone used today!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is Fabulous!! I LOVE your background paper, it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab spooky Halloween design and I love how you used the flowersoft for the fur!

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL, Vicky! Love the warning about Werewolf Fur. Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab Halloween card Vicky. I love the paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations in our "Halloween Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway