Bee-you-tiful Pixie - Faery Inspiration

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend and that you got to craft a bit yesterday on the world's card making day!   It's my turn to post the inspiration on Faery ink designs.

I'm here to share with you a little card that I did with a super cute and fun little fairy!  She's called Bee-you-tiful-pixie-fae And when I saw her I just knew that I had to create something with her!  So I made a really bright card that has NOTHING to do with Halloween or with Fall :)  Don't know about you but sometimes it's nice to do something a bit different then was is all out there!

The paper for this card is from Authentique- Be(you)tiful.  I used my fancy frame tag 1 and my Label 22 all from Spellbinder.  The flowers are Prima.  I used some bling, ribbon and a bee button from my stash.

And here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the wings for added bling!  The sentiment is from Imagine that.

Doesn't she look totally awesome?!?  

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
  2. Kit and clowder - Anything goes - My 1st time entering :)
  3. Vandi crafts - Happy b-day - In honor of her birthday so happy belated b-day!!!
  4. Patties creations challenge - Embossing any kind - the back ground cardstock is embossed.
That's it for this post!  There's one more for today!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Vicky! I love this image and your layout is perfect for it. Stunning! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. I love the yellows. Hugs joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so sweet, Vicky! I love the bright yellows and golds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky love the beautiful bright sunny card,beautiful image and gorgeous bow,great layout and love the cute bee-thanks for joining us at Crafting at the weekend
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky! Thank you for the birthday wishes! I love this card, it is bright and sunshiny. :) Love the design! Thank you for sharing on this weeks Artistry Challenge!
    Melissa - Vandicrafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect for our current challenge “Embossing” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway