Belle et Bête

Hello!  I decided to give myself some coloring therapy... That's what the doctor had said that I should do!  It really does help to calm the mind!!!

And I had just the perfect image for it.  It's the new one from the progressive challenge over at Sparkle and glitter with rick.  Of course if you didn't play last month you won't get it for free but you can still purchase it here.

Here's my creation with this image.  I printed it twice to do some decoupage.

The paper is from Graphic 45 -Once upon a springtime and I thought it was just perfect for this image!  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as some bling.  I used my nesting frame 11, nesting oval and scallop oval all from Quickutz.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Ginger house and I thought it was super fitting for this!
and the 3d effect up close
I have to say that I was pretty happy with how she turned out!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sparkle and glitter with rick - Progressive challenge
  2. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes with a sentiment
  3. The paper shelter - Monsters or mystical being - I think he fits
  4. Rubys rainbow - Use your freebies/prizes - well I used the great image that was given out for playing last month
That's it for now!  Don't know if I will feel like posting anything else tonight lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fun card Vicky and I agree...you found the perfect sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Shelter, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't this a fun image to color? Love how you popped it up for dimension. Terrific sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for playing at sparkle and glittee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great monster/mythology card. Thanks for joining us over at the paper shelter last week. We now have a new fun challenge up.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, who's runing way behind this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway