Betty Miss Muffett

Ok so back to share more of my therapeutic coloring.  This time it's using the super cute Betty Miss Muffett.  I wanted to enter the challenge here Betty FB challenge Miss Muffett.  The challenge required to use dies, or punches.  I used both.

I don't usually do border all around... but decided to do so... everything is taking longer for me to do... but at least it's taking off my mind from other stuff...

So here's my card.

The cardstock is from BBP and the paper is from recollection -Midnight magic Halloween. I thought it looked like like a wallpaper.  I used a little chandelier and cat sticker.  I added some cheesecloth.  I used my memory box delicate web die and my petite label dies from Spellbinder.  The border around was done with a border and corner punch from MS.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  Oh I forgot to mention that I made the spider bigger.... I thought the original was too dainty bwahahaha and I added rhinestone eyes... I used some stickles for her makeup.
So I'm not entering more challenges at the moment... will see if I feel up to it at a later time lol

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway