Digi choosday - Birthday

Hello everyone!  It's time for the newest challenge over at Digichoosday and this time it's Birthday.

It's such a great challenge b-day!!!! And for a great occasion.  For my make I used a great character image from Cherry Blossom Lane  collection  as well as some papers.  So here's my little make with this gorgeous set.  I don't know what's gotten over me that I went all pastels.... lol
I used my Nesting Octogons from Quickutz.  I also used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some lace to this and some bling from Queen and co - Candy Stripers.  The little gift is a sticker.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digi-makeover-challenge - Think pink - there's a whole lot of pink here
  2. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of embellishments - I used some queen and co bling, a sticker some lace and a bow
  4. Robyns fetish challenge blog  - Food or drink - I used some food here
  5. 4 crafty chicks - Happy Birthday
That's it for me for today!  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and loving the beautiful papers and bow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right this image is very cute! I love your layout, color combo and touch of lace ribbon. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Birthday Challenge.

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Happy Birthday to us!!! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, gorgeous image and design. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, gorgeous image and design. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely...Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy, and good luck.

    Caz xx WD DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Love the soft colors and the sweet lace! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway