Faery Ink - 2nd challenge - Halloween

Hello everyone!  It's time for the 2nd challenge over at Faery Ink and this time our challenge is super easy for this time of year!  It's HALLOWEEN!  So for my card I used the super cute little digi Vamp Cutie Halloween

I really have to say that I have a soft spot for all vampire stuff... yup I have to admit to loving Vampire diaries, Twilight and of course the classics like Dracula (when I was a teenager).  So here's my cute little Vampire all ready for Halloween.


The background for this was doing using a my cameo silhouette!  So for the 1st time in a very long time there's no DP on this!!!  I used some stickers from the dollar store as well that are all shiny and fit the color scheme.  I used my nesting ovals and nesting doily ovals from Quickutz.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting by designs - boo you scared me
  2. Crafting for all seasons - Too cute to spook
  3. Craft spot by kimberly - Trick or treat
  4. Crafting when we can challenges - No designer paper
That's it for this post!  There's still one more coming up later today!!! You will not want to miss this one!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! Not need to say that I love the image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving the girly take on the Halloween theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. she so cute! love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great Vicky. I love the pink vampire, she's very cute. I bet she can choose any neck she pleases with that cute face, loving the criss cross background too.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card...love the vampire!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS
    Hugs
    Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway