Fresh Brewed - Challenge reminder - Tag

Hello everyone!  I'm here for my last card!  And this time it's for Fresh Brewed and this time it's to remind you of the challenge going on right now which is Tags.

hmmm I'm hanging my head in shame... I was soooooo excited to use one of the newest release image called Dinosaur Dress Up that I totally have forgotten all about the tag... I haven't been feeling all that good... and that I'm even posting is pretty good... and yup I'm quite sad that I messed this one up!!! So FOLKS don't do like I did.  Use a tag on your creation!  Hope that Heather doesn't kick me out to the curb...

But I did make a CUTE Halloween card with a little joke and everything *U* cute face.... think she will forgive me the tag that's missing?!?

The paper for this card is from We R Memory Keepers - Blackout.  I used some pumpkin stickers from a bin purchased at the dollar store... I will have those for YEARS to come... there's lot in it...  I added some googly eyes to the costume as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment/joke is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 2 cute ink challenges - Halloween
  2. Cheerful stamp pad - Halloween costumes and fun
  3. Digisketch challenge - Make me laugh or sketch - well it's the make me laugh :)
  4. Digi-makeover-challenge - Anything goes
  5. Eureka stamps - Delightfully frightful
That's it for me!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Too funny! Love it, even though it's not a tag. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 96, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Halloween card!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge and come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway