hmmm I'm hanging my head in shame... I was soooooo excited to use one of the newest release image called Dinosaur Dress Up that I totally have forgotten all about the tag... I haven't been feeling all that good... and that I'm even posting is pretty good... and yup I'm quite sad that I messed this one up!!! So FOLKS don't do like I did. Use a tag on your creation! Hope that Heather doesn't kick me out to the curb...
But I did make a CUTE Halloween card with a little joke and everything *U* cute face.... think she will forgive me the tag that's missing?!?
The paper for this card is from We R Memory Keepers - Blackout. I used some pumpkin stickers from a bin purchased at the dollar store... I will have those for YEARS to come... there's lot in it... I added some googly eyes to the costume as well.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The great sentiment/joke is from Create with TLC
- 2 cute ink challenges - Halloween
- Cheerful stamp pad - Halloween costumes and fun
- Digisketch challenge - Make me laugh or sketch - well it's the make me laugh :)
- Digi-makeover-challenge - Anything goes
- Eureka stamps - Delightfully frightful
That's it for me! Hope you have a great day!!!