Fresh Brewed - New release - Bumble bee girl

Hello!  It's time for a new release over at Fresh brewed designs and it's Dressed up kids!

I had the fun to play with the awesome Bumble bee girl... however bumble bee girl didn't  have luck with her costume... like my luck recently... it fell apart!  So here's what she is now looking like


The paper for this card is from Authentique - Be(you)tiful . I purchased a ribbon especially since I knew I was making this card :)  It's from Craft smart ribbon from Michael's in the 1$ bin!  I used some prima flowers with some bling.  I used my scallop, large orval, my petite labels and my fancy tags 2 all from Spellbinder.  The flourish is from the dollar store as is the bling.  Yup I'm cheap, crafting with a budget!

Here's the closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I though it was just perfect for this!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything with a B - bee, bow, bling
  2. Fairy tale stamper - flowers and bow
  3. Scrappy hands - Choose 3 elements - used flowers, bow, bling
  4. Creative knockouts - Lace/Ribbon - I did ribbon
That's it for now.  The next post will be much later... unless I stir things up and share my makes for create with TLC... we will see how much energy I will have lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. AWE such a cute and witty post Vicky!! Sure hope that your luck and Little Bumblebee's change for the better!!
    Take care and have a wonderful week!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute this is!!! I love your papers and color combo. The silver flourish (dollar find or not) really makes the card! Love that you made it cute AND pretty.
    Sending lots of smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...too cute. I love the added silver. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, love the bee, and finishing touches. Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle good luck Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe...you make an incredible bow! Loving the color of the ribbon and the layout of your whole card. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Ribbon/Lace Challenge.

    Tamie CK DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway